Monday, May 12, 2014

NBC Cancellations

Here are the NBC shows that are cancelled


Cancelled:

  • Revolution - I liked the first season of the show but haven't been keeping up this season because they keep skipping weeks. So...eh
  • Dracula - I loved the book. So I'm kinda sad it's over....I want more!
  • Growing Up Fisher - It's a cute and happy show
  • Believe
  • Crisis
  • Community - We all knew it had to end eventually. This show better give us some closure
Renewed:
  • Hannibal - I have it saved as something I have to watch soon
  • About a Boy - No clue what it is. Anyone know?
  • Law & Order: SVU
  • Chiacgo PD
  • Chicago Fire
  • The Blacklist - I watched the first few episode and then stopped because there were too many going on and this show was too dark
  • Parks and Recreation
  • Grimm - I watch and like this show. But they really need to stop having such sporadic episode airings 


No comments:

Post a Comment