Wednesday, May 14, 2014

ABC Cancellations

ABC Shows

Cancelled:

  • Once Upon a Time in Wonderland - You all knew I loved this :'(
  • Lucky 7
  • Mind Games - I thought it was a spin off of War Games the movie. It's not
  • Killer Women
  • Trophy Wife - Darn, another guilty pleasure
  • Mixology - I think I was supposed to watch this...
  • The Neighbors - the show about the aliens? No thx!
  • Super Fun Night - Ehh I was okay with the ending
  • Suburgatory - Boohoo :( I liked this show


Renewed

  • Scandal
  • Revenge - I love this show! So exciting! I just saw the finale. It was so good! Can't wait for next season
  • Once Upon a Time - Hopefully the next season will be better than the current
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Castle
  • Marvel's Agents of SHIELD - I stopped watching when the episode "following the events of Thor 2" aired because I didn't see the movie yet
  • The Goldbergs - it got too cheesey so I stopped watching
  • Modern Family
  • The Middle
  • Last Man Standing
  • Nashville - YAY!
New Shows:
  • How to Get Away With Murder
  • Black-ish
  • The Whispers
  • Galavant
  • American Crime
  • Marvel's Agent Carter


No comments:

Post a Comment