Saturday, May 10, 2014

Cancellations on The CW

I saw an article about cancelled shows on the CW network. Here are my thoughts.

Cancelled:

  • The Tomorrow People - I like the show and I'm happy with how it ended. I'm not sure what else they can add to it for the next season
  • Star Crossed - The season hasn't ended yet but I like the show. If the finale is good, I can deal with it ending. But if they give us a cliffhanger, I'll be pissed. Edit: Just watched the finale and it ends with them signalling the other Atrians out in space.....ugh
  • The Carrie Diaries - I don't even remember what happened in the previous episode. I think she decided to stay with her dad or something or another. Whatever..
Renewed:
  • Beauty and the Beast - I'd like to trade this show for Star-Crossed. I haven't watched this entire season!
  • Hart of Dixie - I love Rachel Bilson. Happy the show is still going to be on
  • The 100 - Interesting concept. It's based on a book right? Would definitely like to see the people come down on Earth and rebuild. Kinda like Wall-E 2
  • Arrow - YES! That's all I'm gonna say. But I'm two episodes behind..
  • The Vampire Diaries - I'm starting to think there's nothing else for them to do in terms of this show. Unless they bring on the Kitsunes
  • The Originals - Same as above
  • Supernatural - never watched it. idc
  • Reign - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this show
New Shows:
  • The Flash - Hell yeah! This better be about Barry!
  • iZombie - WTF is this?

No comments:

Post a Comment