Monday, August 5, 2013

Vinylmation Review Blog #9 - Wild West and Goofy

     Welcome to Vinylmation Review #9!! Today's review is about my April 20, 2013 trip. This was for the early release and artists signing of the Mickey's Wild West series in the Costa Mesa mall. At this signing, I met/saw both Gerald Mendez and Enrique Pita! So here is my review. Warning: it's a bit silly!




      Apologies, but this will be a bit short. Below are pictures of the vinyls mentioned today. Enjoy!


Front of Pluto
Signed Pluto
Taking pictures
Louie!!


Signed Louie


Gummy Goofy

     Thank you all for reading, please subscribe to this blog and my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/cattyliu816. There is a lot more content on there! Also, if you are interested, I have an instagram where I bring one of my Vinylmations to different places with me and take pictures of him having fun. Enjoy! http://instagram.com/tiggeradventures

 Remember to Keep Calm and Disney On~

No comments:

Post a Comment