Monday, August 19, 2013

Vinylmation Review Blog #12 - Lighting-Up Figaro and Minnie

     Sorry for the delay, D23 has really thrown off my schedule and this is super last minute! Welcome to review #12! Today we will be talking about 3 vinyls, they are: Sorcerer Mickey with light-up base, Robots 3 Minnie, and Whiskers and Tales Figaro. This is really perfect because I got Figaro the same day as Minnie and he is Minnie's pet cat. Enjoy the video!






Below are pictures of today's Vinylmations:


Sorcerer Mickey

WT Figaro

R3 Minnie

R3 Minnie Right Side

R3 Minnie Back

R3 Minnie Left Side


     Thank you all for reading, please subscribe to this blog and my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/cattyliu816. There is a lot more content on there! Also, if you are interested, I have an instagram where I bring one of my Vinylmations to different places with me and take pictures of him having fun. Enjoy! http://instagram.com/tiggeradventures

 Remember to Keep Calm and Disney On~

No comments:

Post a Comment