Thursday, August 1, 2013

Vinylmation Review Blog #8 - Animated Parks in Space

     Hello and welcome to my 8th Vinylmation Review post! If you have been following along since the beginning, i thank and appreciate you. If you are new to my blog, i welcome you with open arms and hope that I am interesting enough for you to stick around! :)

     Today's post is about the three and a half vinyls that I got on a Disney trip on April 12, 2013. I had a cast member friend take me into the park and I decided to pick up the vinyl game again after stopping for two years. Below is my review of these particular vinyls:




      Another significance of the vinyls you have just seen me talk about is that these are what started me in the trading game. I had found out the night before the Disney trip that the Thumper topper was coming out. And in the weeks (and months) following that trip, I joined a bunch of Facebook trading, customs, and various Vinylmation groups.
    I [virtually] met a bunch of nice people, learned a bunch of facts, and made a small name for myself in the vinylmation community. I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone out there for being wonderful; and for those of you I haven't had the pleasure of talking to yet, I'm sure you're wonderful too. As a bonus, here is a montage (of sorts) video of my April 12th Disney trip. I hope you all enjoy it!




   How fun! I also just found the unboxing that I did the of these vinylmations:




    And to close out this wordy post, here are pictures of the vinyls that I reviewed today:

World of Color Front

World of Color Left

World of Color Back

World of Color Right

Thumper Front

Thumper Left

Thumper Back

Thumper Right

Pascal!

JRs in Space Variant Chaser
     Please subscribe to this blog and my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/cattyliu816. There is a lot more content on there! Also, if you are interested, I have an instagram where I bring one of my Vinylmations to different places with me and take pictures of him having fun. Enjoy! http://instagram.com/tiggeradventures

 Remember to Keep Calm and Disney On~

No comments:

Post a Comment