Thursday, July 11, 2013

Vinylmation Review Blog #4 - Tunes Goofy and Jr.6 Blue Bird

   Greetings and salutations to all my vinyl peeps! Sorry that this took so long to be released, when you guys are done, feel free to go check out my birthday Disney trip from July 9th. The tab also got updated today. Today, I will be reviewing the Tunes Goofy that I got free durin a BOGO Sale when I got a Bluebird from the Jrs 6 Snow White series. Not sure exactly when I got these two guys, but it was between June 2011 and September 2012. Enjoy the following video and I'll talk more after! :)

 


Front side

Right side of Box

Back of Box

Left side of Box

Creepy Birdy



  Thank you for sticking with me and watching my videos/reading my blog. I will hopefully be updating more frequently after this week. (I've been busy since it's been my birthday week, I'll be getting my wisdom teeth pulled next Wednesday so I'll have more time to stay home and work on the blog while I'm recovering)

 Please subscribe to this blog and my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/cattyliu816. There is a lot more content on there! Also, if you are interested, I have an instagram where I bring one of my Vinylmations to different places with me and take pictures of him having fun. Enjoy! http://instagram.com/tiggeradventures

 Remember to Keep Calm and Disney On~

No comments:

Post a Comment