Friday, December 6, 2013

Frozen Full Recap. SPOILERS BELOW

SPOILERS ALERT

So I went and watched Frozen on Wednesday (Dec 4th) and of course I took notes!

Notes!!
So here is a video of me reading those notes to you. Below will be all the notes typed out.

Once more: SPOILER ALERT!!!





___________________________________________________________________
If you watched the video all the way through, thank you. Here are the notes all typed out.

Last time: SPOILER ALERT!!!
___________________________________________________________________

Get a Horse

  • OMG! 3D!
  • LOL Horace: Captain America shirt
  • This concept is genius
  • Where are we? Poughkeepsie?
  • "Get a horse!"
__________________________________________________________________

Frozen
  • Opening music: sounds Lilo and Stitch, but it's Norwegian(?) great music!
  • Growing snowflakes <3
  • Ice sellers: sing a song
  • Baby Sven! <3
  • "Beware the frozen _____"?
  • Baby Ana + Elsa
  • "The sky is awake so I'm awake"
  • "Do you want to build a snowman?"
  • "Do the magic!"
  • "Hi, I'm Olaf. I like warm hugs."
  • Ana jumping around. Elsa accidentally hits Ana's head.
  • Parents riding reindeer: ice appears
  • Baby Sven and Kristoff
  • Trolls made of rock
  • "The heart is not so easily changed but the head can be persuaded"
  • "I can take away all the magic and memories but leave the fun" :'(
  • Control your powers...fear is your enemy.
  • Ana + Elsa change rooms
  • "Do you want to build a snowman?"
  • "...We used to be best buddies." "Okay bye..."
  • Her magic is growing stronger!
  • They both grow up
  • Parents go on a 2 week trip
  • Ship gets dragged under water :'(
  • We only have each other (Ana sings)
  • Elsa in her room. Ice everywhere. Crying.
3 Years Later
  • Arendelle (first time saying the name of the place)
  • "The queen has come of age"
    "That's not my fault!"
  • "So I can exploit their riches!!!!!!! Did I say that out loud?"
  • Ana snoring, hair messy
  • Coronation Day (song)
  • "The windows are opening. I didn't know they did that anymore"
    "For the first time in forever, I won't be alone"
  • Ana meets Rapunzel
  • "Nothings in my wayyyyy!!"
    *horse*
  • Prince Hans
  • "This is awkward
    "I'm awkward..you're gorgeous
    "Wait...what?"
  • Coronation: your majesty..the gloves
  • All the ladies dancing look the same
  • Ana so awkward
  • Elsa + Ana they bond
  • Weasel Town
    "It's Whistleton (spelled Weselton)!!"
  • "I don't dance but my sister does" "Sorry!!"
  • Like a chicken with the face of a monkey
  • Ana: I wish it could be like this all the time. :'(
  • Hans catches Ana
    They dance, talk
    Chocolate
    12 brothers
    Doors in my face
    They sing
  • "Love is an open door" <3
  • "We finish each other's..."
    "...Sandwiches!"
    "That's what I was going to say!"
  • Can I say something crazy? *he proposes*
  • This is Prince Hans of the Southern Isles
  • Soup, roast, and ice cream (wedding food)
  • Elsa runs. Makes ice. Sorcery!!! Monster!!
  • Walks onto the lake. Freezes the fjord
  • The animation!!!!
  • Elsa climbed on a mountain
  • I hate how powerful Idina Menzel's voice is. It doesn't fit Elsa's figure.
  • Let it go, let it go.
    *makes Olaf*
  • Creates stairs out of snow
    Touch it and it turns to ice
  • Stomps: builds the castle
    "Frozen fractals"
  • *throws tiara* *lets hair down* *changes dress*
    "The perfect girl is gone"
    *walks sexy*
    "The cold never bothered me anyway"
    *slams door*
  • "It's your sister who didn't mean to make you freeze summer"
  • "It had to be snow, she couldn't have a tropical magic that covered the fjord in white sand and--" *falls*
  • Trading post....and sauna!
  • "Woohoo! Big summer blowout!"
  • Supply and demand.
  • LOL talking Sven
  • "We leave NOW"
  • "What if you hate the way he eats?"
    "What is his last name?"
    "...of the Summer Isles?"
  • Wolves
  • Kristoff
  • "Jump Sven!"
    "But I just paid it off..." :(
  • Pretty sparkly trees. Sven gets caught in them
  • Olaf. That one fat guy.
  • Nose. Carrot.
    "Hi everyone, I'm Olaf. And I like warm hugs"
  • Summer song:
    "....cuddle
    "Put me outside and I'll be a.............
    "Happy snowman!"
  • Elsa is this way. "I'm going to tell him" (about puddles) "Don't you dare!"
  • You're just going to talk to her?
  • "Look at that...I've been impaled."
  • I found a staircase that goes exactly where you want to go"
  • "You stay right here buddy...." *Sven sits*
  • "Knock. Just knock. Do you think she knows how to knock?"
  • "Last time I introduced her to a guy, she froze everything."
  • "You don't have to shut me out anymore"
  • Actually..you don't know what I don't know?
  • Dueling duets.
  • Accidentally hits Ana in the heart
  • Elsa makes a giant snowman/yeti
    Sven's tongue stuck on the stairs
  • "Heads up! Watch out for my butt!" -Olaf
    "It's not nice to throw snow people!" -Ana
    "Watch out feisty-pants" -Kristoff
  • One...two...TREE!!
  • Grab my butt
    I don't have a skull or bones...
  • Kristoff: Your hair is turning white
    Ana: Does it look bad?
    K: No
    Olaf: You hesitated
  • Red ice
  • Look Sven, the sky is awake.
  • Meet my family
    They're rocks...
  • "Because I love you"
  • He's brought a girl!
  • "He only likes to tinkle in the woods"
    "I did not need to know that"
  • Troll's voice??
  • Your life is in danger. There is ice in your hear put there by your sister.
  • Let's go kiss Hans! Who is this Hans?
  • "Queen Elsa, don't be the monster they fear you are."
  • She wakes up in the dungeon with her hands cuffed
  • Olaf sliding on the snow
  • "Stay out of sight Olaf!"
    "I will!" "Oh hello!" *screams*
  • A true love's kiss.
    "Oh Ana, if only there was someone who loved you."
  • EVIL HANS!!!
  • "At least we got to say our vows before she died...in my arms"
  • Olaf uses his carrot to unlock the door. He makes a fire "so this is heat... oh but don't touch it!"
  • Ana: I don't even know what love is
    Olaf: Well I do... :'(
  • Some people are worth melting for. Well maybe not right now...
  • Maybe if Olaf melts = act of true love?
  • Slide Ana! (Olaf gets a big body - like rolling snowballs)
  • Sven falls in the water.
    Survives. Good boy!
  • Hans: Your sister is dead because of you
    *storm stops*
  • Ana stops Hans, breaks his sword. Turns into ice -> lets out one breath
  • Crying Elsa turns around
  • You sacrificed yourself?
    An act of true love will thaw your heart
  • Love! Of course!
    Starts thawing  (song from beginning plays)
  • Olaf. Hang on little guy.
    My own personal flurry!
  • We shall see what his 12 big brothers think of his behavior
  • I am a victim of fear!
  • I owe you a sled.
    No returns no exchanges. Queen's orders.
  • I could kiss you! May I? May we?
  • Olaf sneezes. Sven eats his carrot. Gives it back.
  • Elsa turns courtyard into ice skating rink
  • "Glide and pivot"
  • Blue castle, snowflake topper
  • Let It Go: Demi Levato
  • The views expressed by Kristoff about men eating their own boogers does not express the views of Disney Animation Studios.
  • Giant snowman/yeti in ice castle finds tiara, puts it on, spotlight. Loses his spikes


That's all folks!


Also check out my other social networking sites, they're fun too!
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/cattyliu816
Blog: http://www.catlovesdisney.blogspot.com/
Instagram: http://instagram.com/tiggeradventures
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cats-Disney-Obsession/429770683785688

No comments:

Post a Comment