Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Frozen Funkos

So the stock photos for the Frozen Funko Pops came out recently and here are my thoughts!


Anna
Ana - I've always thought it should be spelled Ana instead of Anna. I mean, when you abbreviate Anastasia, you don't change it to Anna right? So this was the first one that I saw and I thought it was the most adorable thing I've ever seen. I love the one highlight that they put in but I thought it was supposed to be white? Still very cute! 8/10 snowflakes!

Elsa
Elsa - She's holding a snowflake! Super cute! The big eyes make everybody look cute, I'm going to be using this word a lot today haha. This reminds me of the dragon girl from Game of Thrones (don't know her name, I don't watch.) I hope they put sparkles on her dress and make her hair more white than tan like on the box. 7/10 snowflakes.

Kristoff
Kristoff - Hmmm he's supposed to be more blonde. I like that they put him in this outfit. I don't really have an opinion on this. But I do wish that they had also made Hans. 5/10 snowflakes.

Olaf
Olaf - CREEPY! 3/10 snowflakes

Sven
Sven - Super cute! The snout especially! I hope it looks better in person! 7.5/10 snowflakes!









No comments:

Post a Comment