Thursday, June 27, 2013

Vinylmation Review Blog #1 - H2 Mardi Gras

     Welcome to my first official Vinylmation Review! Today, I will be featuring the Holiday 2 Mardi Gras Vinyl. Watch the video below and then read on!



     As you saw in my video, my first ever Vinylmation on June 23rd, 2011. It was the Holiday 2 Mardi Gras. Below are some pictures that I took of the vinyl plus its card.

Front of Vinyl

Vinyl's Left Side

Back of Vinyl

Vinyl's Right Side

Front of Card

Back of Card





   I am very glad that this was my first vinyl. Stayed tuned for more Vinylmation Review posts and videos! Let me know if I missed anything, and please subscribe to this blog and my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/cattyliu816. There is a lot more content on there!

   Also, if you are interested, I have an instagram where I bring one of my Vinylmations to different places with me and take pictures of him having fun. Enjoy! http://instagram.com/tiggeradventures

Remember to Keep Calm and Disney On~

No comments:

Post a Comment